Visitors

Monday, April 11, 2011

Really

Quite a bit has gone on in the last couple of weeks.

Weight Loss - Our final weigh in for the Biggest Loser at the office was April 7th and this guy took down the top prize - A cool hundred fifty bucks and a loss of 31 lbs and 8.47% of my body weight - I really wanted to do better than that but there is NO way I will complain at all.  I pulled 12 pounds the last week which is really quite amazing considering I have no idea how that happened.   Actually I do - I think I was restricting my calories TOO much the 2/3 weeks previous to that and I was struggling quite a bit having gained 5 pounds in that time period.  Finally everything balanced and my body gave in and said OKAY OKAY.  So we'll see how it goes the next couple of weeks...

TKE - One of the reasons I cant believe I pulled a 12 the last week of Biggest Loser is cause we had our ANNUAL Fraternity Alumni Banquet/Formal - I guarantee I consumed 6K calories on that day including way too many drinks - It may have been the nicest fraternity formal I had been to in the last 20 years...

CAMPING - Got the camper in for new tires all around and decided it was time to repack wheel bearings too since were headed out to Wisconsin on Friday for a baptism and birthday party.  Pulling the camper and camping and really looking forward to it...  ANYHOW back to the wheel bearings - I had lost one and basically broke down on the road last summer (long story short) and got it fixed and made it home.  This time the ONE behind the one what went out last summer basically fell out in the tech's hand so got everything squared away - Good thing or we would have beens stranded on the road again this time...

ANYHOW - Just wanted to drop by for a minute - More to come soon...

Until Next Time - Bc

No comments:

Post a Comment